Purchase Orders Under Your Control
Create, update and edit purchase orders all in one place
- POs can be created and canceled on either the ShipHero or NetSuite, so long as the associated vendor exists within NetSuite.
- All data shared between ShipHero and NetSuite is recorded, and a full audit trail is available to give you complete visibility.
Request PO Changes
Edit: If a PO that was created in NetSuite needs to be changed, you can easily request an edit to ShipHero.
Cancel: A request to cancel a PO can be submitted from NetSuite to ShipHero. However, if the PO was initiated in ShipHero, canceling the PO in ShipHero will also cancel it in NetSuite.
Close: Once inventory for a purchase order is received, the warehouse will automatically close the PO, triggering a reconciliation within NetSuite.
In instances where the received inventory amounts or SKUs do not match the purchase order, four distinct actions can be taken.
- Append the SKUs to the purchase order and mark them as overreceived.
- Create a child document linked to the original purchase order.
- Create an inventory adjustment.
- Receive the inventory, and status the document as “Reconcile to be Resolved.” This will trigger a manual reconciliation flag in the system.
Never Lose Track of Shipments
Inbound shipment records track shipment information such as expected delivery dates, items in the shipment, quantity to be received, and links to documentation and transactions.
If an inbound shipment is changed in transit, a detailed PO will be sent to ShipHero to keep track of the update. This update will then be passed along to NetSuite and updated there as well.