- This event has passed.
The future of eCommerce logistics as new players challenge UPS and FedEx
November 10 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Last-mile delivery will never go back to the old, simple days before the pandemic exploded e-commerce and absorbed every inch of existing delivery capacity.
The deluge of packages brought about strong reactions from incumbent players. UPS’ new CEO Carol Tomé decided to focus on margin proclaim gin a “better, not bigger” philosophy. FedEx has seen a downturn in delivery performance while executives claim they’re trying to pick up the slack. And USPS is intentionally slowing down service to save on cost and up reliability.
As those shifts unfolded over the last 18 months, they sent energy, talent, and investor dollars into delivery where new entrants are reimagining how packages are delivered and challenging entrenched incumbents.
Please join our senior reporter Emma Cosgrove and execs from ShipHero, the Frontdoor Collective, and Playground Global for a conversation about the future of e-commerce logistics and how innovators are rethinking the last mile.
Topics to be discussed include:
– New entrants in last-mile delivery
– Why are e-commerce companies looking for alternative to FedEx, UPS, and USPS
– How will M&A in the space change the dynamics on the ground
– How is the holiday shipping season looking so far in terms of delivery capacity
– What are smart companies doing to make sure they get enough fast delivery capacity
– How fast is fast enough?
Click HERE to Register