Senior UX/UI Designer
We are looking for an experienced remote UX/UI designer able to understand our mission and the customers that we serve. Additionally, have the experience to gather insight and input from various stakeholders (both on our team and with our customers) to gather requirements to ultimately define user flows, journey maps, wireframes, high fidelity mockups and prototypes. Your aim is to design the overall functionality of a new product and continually optimize features and functionality using learnings as a result of testing and feedback.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and deliver high fidelity mockups, low and high fidelity prototypes and final production visuals for various platforms.
- Develop and deliver consistent design patterns across different ShipHero features.
- Ensure team colleagues understand features and functionality as well as participate in review and feedback on builds and feature rollouts.
- Collect feedback and use this to iterate on your designs within a team, separating the signal from the noise.
- Use data to measure success, define metrics and show performance of these metrics.
What you’ll need
- 3+ years of working experience in a creative environment.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience building user-centered design solutions.
- Mastery of UX design and prototyping toolset: Sketch, Invision, Zeplin, etc.
- Problem solver and customer-centered.
- Adaptable and quick to respond to changing requirements.
- Resourceful and comfortable taking ownership of decisions and work.
- Experienced and skilled at collaborating effectively with others.
- Speak and understand English fluently.
To apply, please send us an email including your resume / cv and subject “UX/UI Application” to firstname.lastname@example.org