ShipHero, the shipping and logistics provider for over 5,000 eCommerce brands, has just announced their first Accelerator Program for eCommerce Startups. This brand new program, conceived by ShipHero’s Founder and CEO, Aaron Rubin, is meant to help eCommerce startups get the mentorship and support they need while giving them shipping software on steroids for a highly discounted price.
Access Shipping Software on Steroids
The program is structured as follows:
- Up to 5 businesses will be selected as winners each quarter.
- Selected startups will receive ShipHero’s superpowered shipping software for one year at a discounted rate of $199/month. That is 90% off the regular price!
- The program also includes a monthly 1:1 call with ShipHero’s subject matter experts to provide eCommerce insights; a shared Slack channel for all program participants; and a monthly roundtable to discuss bigger issues in eCommerce.
- ShipHero has also secured discounts from two of its partners, Loop and Shippo, to help Accelerator Startups get even more out of their program
Here are the requirements for eCommerce Startups to qualify for ShipHero’s Accelerator program:
- Company must be less than 2 years old
- Ship less than 5,000 orders per month
- Received less than $1 million in investment funding
- Be new to ShipHero
*To qualify for the Loop and Shippo discounts, startups must also be new clients for these two partners.
Helping eCommerce Startups Succeed
The accelerator program stemmed from CEO and Founder Aaron Rubin’s own experience as an entrepreneur, building the foundation for ShipHero. Aaron bootstrapped the company with a $435,000 investment from friends and family in 2013. Eight years later, in 2021, ShipHero received $50 million in investment capital with plans for continued growth.
“The ShipHero Accelerator Program is a project I’ve been working to bring to life for some time now,” said Rubin. “Our industry is showing no signs of slowing down and, with ongoing disruptions throughout the supply chain causing delays, it’s critical for emerging brands to be armed with the best tools and knowledge to grow their businesses. This is our way of continuing to support the eCommerce community moving into 2022 and beyond.”
ShipHero hopes that this Accelerator Program will stimulate growth for eCommerce startups and lead to long-term relationships that will promote success for years to come. “We want eCommerce brands to succeed,” Rubin said. “And if ShipHero’s software can help, then that’s what we want to do.”
Ready for lift-off? Applications for the ShipHero Accelerator Program are now open, and will close on October 15th at 11:59pm PT. For full information on participation, including applicant rules and program details visit: https://shiphero.com/software/accelerator/.