SHIPHERO + NETSUITE
The WMS Built for NetSuite
ShipHero’s NetSuite Connector offers a highly customizable direct integration between ShipHero’s WMS and NetSuite.
ShipHero WMS for NetSuite
ShipHero is now a certified Hybrid SuiteApp, Built for NetSuite. Those brands that run their own warehouse can accelerate the velocity of your warehouse with ShipHero while maintaining financial visibility and control in the back office with Oracle NetSuite.
And for those brands that rely on a 3PL already managing their warehouse with ShipHero WMS, you have the ability to sync your inventory and applicable financials in your own NetSuite instance with your 3PL’s ShipHero environment. The ShipHero SuiteApp delivers the configurability necessary to support your processes with deployment in just 4-6 weeks.
Trust ShipHero, a software provider that uses the WMS platform they sell. The ShipHero Fulfillment Network ships over 100K orders a week using the same great platform.
- Automated order batching
- Optimized picking routes
- Multi-item batch picking
- Single-item batch picking
- Bulk Ship
- Fully integrated shipping with dozens of carriers
- Go-live with 4-8 week implementation timeline
- Clean UI and mobile interfaces
- Seamless financial reconciliation in Netsuite
- Barcoding – Scan to validate from receiving through
- shipping and every step in between
- Chain of custody – user/date/time stamps for every product movement & data update
- Cycle Count – Custom counts & adjustment codes, blind counts, double validation
- Real-time inventory push to all connected sales channels
HeroBoard & Live Shipping Board
Item Management Made Easy
Your Items list from NetSuite and ShipHero product list stay in lockstep with the Product Sync process.
- Product Sync can be processed stand alone, but it is also automatically initiated during order processing.
- ShipHero uses Saved Searches in the SuiteApp that give you control of the items in your NetSuite instance to sync and field mapping between the two systems.
Inventory Movement the NetSuite Way… but Faster
Under the Hood
The ShipHero WMS for NetSuite SuiteApp is built on SuiteScript 2.1 with built-in monitoring to balance processing considering the licensing available in your NetSuite instance. With map/reduce scripts for parallel processing the SuiteApp is optimized with small JSON files to minimize connection time during processing. In event of connection failure it features automated reprocessing while the real-time and interactive integration status dashboard lets you easily identify errors and quickly resolve them by drilling into the transactions.
It’s time to run your warehouse the way you know it should be, contact us for a demo today.