4/16/2018 @ 6:08pm
• The ability to bulk delete locations
• Ability for a 3PL warehouse to choose their client’s Primary warehouse when creating internal returns
• Added in Shipping Method as a filter on the Manage Orders page
• Added in Created Date to the Pending Shipments page
• Include box weight when doing bulk ship
• Multiply the product weight by the quantity entered in “Filter By Quantity” on the Bulk Ship page
• The ability to view old bulk ship batches. This can be found on the Bulk Ship page
• DHL Express Intra European services are now available
3/21/2018 @ 2:03pm
• Made a change so that manifest generation will point to different urls based on the carrier
• Added in a Webshipr 2.0 connect form and an option to Sync Services for Webshipr 2.0
• Fixed an issue when packing a single item into multiple packages, the last package would contain the wrong quantity
• Fixed an issue where the weight of the package was not auto-calculating when packing/unpacking items
• If a user has the new printer app installed on their computer, clicking the stations icon will direct them to stations.shiphero.com
1/20/2018 @ 2:27pm
• Fixed an issue where trying to delete an automation rule action failed if a text input value existed.
• Fixed an issue where the store dropdown was not working on the Products Index page for ShipHero 3PL customers.
• Bulk Editing product tags update resolves an issue where some tags would not be applied.
1/8/2018 @ 1:32pm
• Improved performance of UPS, FedEx & Endicia quoting and label cost updates when used on Dashboard and iPad XL app.
1/3/2018 @ 10:19am
• Fixed an issue with FedEx quoting on internal returns
• Update to improve performance and error handling for bulk shipping when updating more than 100.
1/2/2018 @ 12:41pm
Fixed an issue where duplicate labels are printed. New version can be downloaded by checking updates within the app.