Director of Customer Support
You are energetic, passionate and excited to make a difference. You’re looking to grow, and build a great team who’s mission is to help our customers get the most out of ShipHero. You’re equally as happy rolling up your sleeves to help a customer individually as you are implementing practices and hiring talent to grow a support team that covers customers all over the globe.
- Focus on building and improving process efficiencies within the Customer Support Team with the goal of providing a great Customer Experience
- Collaborate with other teams, including Solutions, Sales and Product to continuously improve how we are serving our customers
- Define and enforce an issue resolution protocol with our account team while maintaining an effective business relationship
- Set performance standards to meet service goals and objectives of the company
- Monitor programs, procedures and metrics to ensure quality, availability and overall customer satisfaction
- Assist on escalated issues and help customers in a professional and effective manner
- Provide feedback and propose solutions regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Inspire and empower your team with appropriate training and development
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with ShipHero policies, procedures, and core competencies
- Work with product teams to identify upcoming updates and changes, and communicate them to customers before they are made live
- Familiarity with ecommerce.
- Have used an ecommerce platform such as Shopify, Ebay, Amazon and have some basic ecommerce knowledge.
- A minimum of 3 years related experience with progressive managerial responsibilities
- Global SaaS support experience required
- Proven success in leading high performance teams, achieving results through others, and being a strong team player
- Ability to organize and manage multiple, and at times competing priorities
- Driven to create a great customer experience
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing with the leadership team, peers, and internal and external customers
Please send your resume / cv to email@example.com with the subject line “Support Director Application”